Monday 23 February 2009

Wk 2 Task - Videos & Targetting

Bathroom Graduate
What Would I Sell Them? A digital radio
How? Advert in free press (Metro)
What Messages To Send? Better quality sound & variation
Getting Ready Graduate
What Would I Sell Them? A better value mobile contract
How? Direct mail
What Messages To Send? save money on cheaper tariff
Pre Friday Graduate
What Would I Sell Them? A mobile with MP3 player
How? Online advert (Amazon)
What Messages To Send? Less to carry - compact & multi-function
Weekday Eve Graduate
What Would I Sell Them? A DVD
How? Outdoor / transport advert
What Messages To Send? Make your own cinema at home
Work School Graduate
What Would I Sell Them? Concert / theatre tickets
How? Local brochure / local radio advert
What Messages To Send? A night not to be missed / one night only
Bathroom Party Girl
What Would I Sell Them? Blonde 'bombshell' shampoo
How? Promotional voucher in paper
What Messages To Send? Make your hair sexy too / look posh
Bedroom Party Girl
What Would I Sell Them? Aromatherapy candles
How? Internet video advert
What Messages To Send? Escape from everyday stress - 'me time'
Pre Friday Party Girl
What Would I Sell Them? Glow sticks
How? Bus stop advert
What Messages To Send? Out of this world - no ordinary accessory
Travelling Party Girl
What Would I Sell Them? Oyster / student travel card
How? Bill board advert
What Messages To Send? Save money on travel - more cash for clubbing
Travelling Professional
What Would I Sell Them? A portable TV with radio
How? Advert in The Times
What Messages To Send? Always up to date & never lets you down
Bathroom Professional
What Would I Sell Them? Electric razor
How? Advert in Argus Lite
What Messages To Send? Save time in mornings / shave lasts longer
Getting Ready Professional
What Would I Sell Them? An au pair service
How? Local radio / direct mail
What messages To Send? Get help at home & more family time
Shopping Professional
What Would I Sell Them? Online food shopping service
How? Weekend supplements
What Messages To Send? Midweek delivery available / spend Saturdays having fun
Weekday Eve Professional
What Would I Sell Them? Bathtime children's books
How? Poster at train station
What Messages To Send? Make bathtime fun educational for your kids

No comments:

Post a Comment